You will need :
4 Tomatoes - 3 Green Chili pepper - 1 Onion - Salt - Pepper - Parsley - Maize oil - 2 Garlic's cloves
1. Wash the tomatoes, cut them in cross, scald them shortly, fresh them, peel them, and finally crush them.
2. Wash the chili pepper, Slice them. Peel the garlic and press it. Peel the onion and cut it in small dices.
3. Heat up the oil in a stove and put the garlic and the onion briefly, add the tomatoes and the chili pepper
4. Put a little amount of salt and pepper, then mix the sauce.
5. Wash the parsley, soar it, slice it, add it to the sauce. Wait about 5 minutes. Your sauce is ready