It's chicken coated with peanut, and a peanut sauce !
I recommend this with rice for the sauce
You will need :
Chicken fillet - Peanuts (Obviously) - 1 Egg - Grain Mustard - Peanut Butter - and like we say in France ( : I surrender !) Crème Fraiche ( : Fresh cream )
This recipe is harder than the mayonnaise :
1. Mash the peanuts in a plate in powder. Break the egg and take only the yellow part, throw away the remains, toss the yellow part in another plate.
2. Take the chicken fillet and soak it in the egg, it must be soaked, then put it in the peanut powder, the chicken fillet must be soaked on the two sides !
3. Take a casserole, put the Fresh cream in it, put one spoonful of mustard and peanut butter (2 if you like that)
(The mix Peanut butter and grain mustard is wonderful)
4. Cook the Chicken fillet and the cream you made separately
5. Eat that, my little nerd :) om nom nom